Do you have an innovative idea? And would you like to accelerate its development? Submit your idea today! The three best entries will be rewarded with a customized VentureLab North programmeme worth € 5,000.
The Eemsdelta Innovatieprijs was made available during the seminar Durf te vernieuwen on July 3 2015. The three prizes are funded by the Economic Board Groningen and Groningen Seaports.
Who can participate?
Existing companies, (starting) entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial minded people with a promising idea.
Criteria for entries
Entries have to meet these two criteria:
- The product or service is innovative
- The product or service contributes to the economic growth of the Eemsdelta area
Meeting the following criteria increases your win chances:
- The product or service helps to promote the Eemsdelta
- The product or service is economically promising and scalable
- The product or service is sustainable
- The product or service shows socially responsible entrepreneurship
The deadline for submission has been reached.
Jury and winners announcement
The jury consists of:
- S. Dijkstra, chairman Economic Board Groningen
- H. Post, CEO Groningen Seaports
- R. Scheffers, cluster commissioner Chemical cluster “Stoom”
On Thursday November 12 the winners will be announced during the networking meeting of Eemshaven.info in Delfzijl.
The Innovation prize
A three month VentureLab North programmeme, including:
- weekly trainings from top experts
- 12 hours of individual business coaching
- VentureClasses with (international) top speakers
- Panel presentations
- progress monitoring
- acces to (crucial) networks such as financiers, customers and launching customers
- facilities including meeting rooms and flexible work space
 The potential to multiply revenue with minimal incremental cost.
For more information about the ‘Eemsdelta Innovatieprijs’ please contact Romke Hoogstra on +316 5425 1535.