In March the second edition of the free Startup Fast Track starts, a business accelerator for energy entrepreneurs, based on the succesful VentureLab International method. Apply before 1st of March!
Startup Fast Track offers tailor-made support to entrepreneurs to develop and grow their business. For example in the area of revenue models, marketing, legal questions, subsidy and finance, technical development issues, networks and potential customers. The programmememe takes 4 months and is open to 15 participants at no cost.
- Kick-off with an intensive weekend from March 11-13, by (international) renowned trainers, speakers and coaches
- From April 1 until the end of June weekly trainings on Friday
- 12 hours of individual coaching by a top coach in the field of energy
- Access to international network
- Endpitch in June, with a chance to win € 10,000 on funding and supplementary coaching (maximum of 5 participants)
- Deadline for application: March 1 2016
Do you have an innovative idea or business related to energy and would you like to join Startup Fast Track? More information about the conditions, and the application form on the Startup Fast Track website
Startup Fast Track is powered by Energy Academy Europe, ENGIE, Hanzehogeschool Groningen, Value050, University of Groningen Centre of Entrepreneurship, VentureLab International, EnTranCe.